This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync problem
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:47:12 -0000
- Subject: Re: rsync problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sven Köhler wrote:
> i have a problem with rsync.
> it copies the same the files again and agin and ....
> i run
> rsync -rv dir1/ dir2/
> but when i run rsync again it copies some files that have not been
> changed and if i run rsync the third, forth, etc. time, it copied the
> same files again.
> is there anything wrong with the get/set-function for the file-time? i
> guess rsync uses the file time.
Nothing to do with Cygwin. Read the rsync docs. Specifically, the --times
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html