This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re:Strange behaviour of gcc
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: rrschulz at cris dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:38:11 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re:Strange behaviour of gcc
Yeah, no documentation to speak of. The only reason I know about it because
I've been chasing the _alloca bug that Fish reported. It is still present in
GCC trunk (3.4). I have submitted a simple patch that fixes, but ... time for
a ping in the New Year.
Man! I scanned through the GCC man page for anything that would control this
action, and couldn't find anything. I don't see "-mno-stack-arg-probe" listed
there at all, nor is any option that includes the word "probe."
Google ("GCC mno-stack-arg-probe"
turns up only three relevant hits (including one recent thread on the Cygwin
mailing list: <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00122.html> and
http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies
- What's on at your local cinema?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html