This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: system cpu 99% when doing ls -CFs on W2K laptop
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: maxi at clarkson dot edu,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: maxi at clarkson dot edu
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:32:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: system cpu 99% when doing ls -CFs on W2K laptop
At 10:20 PM 12/29/2002, Xiangjiang Ma wrote:
>It is stange that 'ls -CFs' takes forever on my
>I have to kill on tcsh window most of the time.
>The process which takes most of CPU is "System".
>I am using latest version of cygwin.dll.
>Following is my cygcheck output.
>Cygwin Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
>Current System Time: Sun Dec 29 19:15:06 2002
>Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service
Try getting rid of this.
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html