This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "gilles BOURGEOIS" <gbourgeois at yaccom dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:11:50 +0100
- Subject: setitimer failure
I really have to know if the setitimer() primitive works well using cywgin
I am currently using NT5.0 (2000)
I call setitimer(ITIMER_VIRTUAL, &interval, NULL) and it returns -1 with bad
argument as errno .
I do not understand why, because my arguments seemes to be ok to me !
Any help very appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html