This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
pthread support ... broken in the past .. fixed now?
- From: "H. Henning Schmidt" <Henning dot Schmidt at lynx-technik dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:11:17 +0100
- Subject: pthread support ... broken in the past .. fixed now?
- Organization: LYNX Technik AG
I am porting the omniORB CORBA-framework to cygwin.
It makes heavy use of pthreads, I do not see a way to work around that
... so I need pthreads working in cygwin.
I have found a number of messages in the the mailing-list archives
referring to some major problems with pthreads under cygwin.
These messages mostly are from over a year ago, so I am wondering
-> if those apparent problems (with pthreads under cygwin) been fixed in
-> are there any remaining known issues with pthreads / cygwin?
Thanks for any comments,
P.S. I am currently on cygwin-DLL 1.3.17
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html