This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync windows -> unix still hanging :(
- From: Scott Evans <gse at antisleep dot com>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Jim Kleckner <jek_subs at kleckner dot net>, Mike Rubel <mrubel at galcit dot caltech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:28:12 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: rsync windows -> unix still hanging :(
> The msleep(100) call is not checked into version 1.156 of main.c.
> I would recommend trying this one-line patch to see if it helps.
> I haven't personally delved into the true meaning. I just checked
> my read-only CVS tree for rsync again. Here is the context diff for
> that file. Note that the msleep(100) is not in the checked in version.
Didn't work for me, unfortunately. It's still hanging consistently.
What's next? Run an strace on the remote rsync process?
scott evans :: www.antisleep.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html