This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
guile-1.5.6-5 mentioned in setup.ini
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:58:02 -0000
- Subject: guile-1.5.6-5 mentioned in setup.ini
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
In the current setup.ini (timestamp 1041225613) guile-1.5.6-5 is marked as
[prev] for all three of @guile, @guile-devel and @guile-doc. But it is
presumed [curr] as the source for @libguile14.
(I found this while fiddling around trying to reduce [curr] + [prev] +
[test] to fit on one CD.)
It seems odd to me but I can think of reasons why what might be [prev] for
one package might be [curr] for others. Please can the correct-ness of this
be confirmed by the maintainer? Sorry, and thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html