Re: /etc/group, /etc/passwd usage by cygwin layer ?

Thanks,

I found out how to prune that file without loosing my needed information.

Jurgen

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent by:
cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
01/09/2003 01:02 PM
Please respond to cygwin

        To:     cygwin@cygwin.com
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)