Re: Bug in rm -r with locked files

Yea yea yea - I know I know. I'm just bitchen to bitch. Problem is already
solved - MS del works
just fine - it's just "Kludgy" is all. I'll wait till someone gets around
to it. ME?? Oh hey, I'm just a "Perl"
guy!! The only thing I've written in c is "hello world". Plus I have NO
time to learn c "and" trouble-shoot
a nasty problem. Would probably take me 3 to six months - and I'm workin
70-80 hour weeks as it
is. Am I grateful to those who "DO" know? SURE OF COURSE. So in case anyone
wants to accuse
me of being a feeloading good-for-nothing ingrate - I say this:

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU                  1000
THANK YOU  X  1000