Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-12 is available

Hello, Dan

Please, try again in some hours. The setup.hint file that
accompanies each Cygwin package contained incorrect version information
for emacs-X11 and emacs-el. I've fixed this manually and once the
setup.ini file is updated, you should be able to get the new versions.

Thanks for the heads up!