RE: [RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!

> > From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
> >
> > I hereby formally propose the character shown in the attached
> > image, known only
> > as "Cyppy", for the honor of "Official Cygwin Mascot".  As an
> > alternate name,
> > "Cyggy" may also work, but I'm partial to "Cyppy" for some reason.
>
> Kewl. For girl programmers, will we have a Mrs. Cyppy?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mrs. Cyppy", GET IT?!?!?!  "Mrs. Cyppy"/Mississippi?!?!?!

OH MY LORD THAT IS GREAT MATERIAL!!!!!!!

WHEW!!  That alone cinches the whole deal if'n ya ask me!

Ok, let's see here.  We ABSOLUTELY have a Mrs. Cyppy.  It's Cyppy with a pink
bow, ala Mrs. Pac Man!

Lessee, search the web for a pic of Mrs. Pac Man, a few hours stumbling around
in The GIMP... well I guess the rest of my Saturday evening is booked!  ;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.