RE: bash lockup

Yes, this is true, however, I am not having the problem, anymore.  I traced
the crash to an old version of cvs I was using in windows.  Apparently, it
installed the cygwin1.dll(an older version, god knows what build) in its
directory and added its dir to my path.  Once I deleted that dll, I no
longer recieve a crash.

CYGWIN works great now! no problems that I can see now.  I'm going to travel
around with a CD and go nuts and install it on every machine I see.  I'll be
a walking file installation virus.

Thanks!
Sean