problem with tcsh-6.12.00-3

The major problem is that $shell and $SHELL are now getting set to
/tmp/install/usr/bin/tcsh instead of /usr/bin/tcsh.  This is causing the
shell to fail, say in an xterm, trying to exec $SHELL.

I verified that this problem resides in the executable rather than my
configuration files by examining it with strings.

There is another problem which is not new to this release, but I feel
should be corrected.  The default /etc/csh.login should have two lines
changed in this manner:

	set path=( /usr/local/bin /usr/bin /bin $path:q )

The $path:q preserves spaces in spacey MS pathnames.  Right now path
elements like "Program Files" are resulting in multiple bad entries from
the inherited Windows path.  This hurts performance.

	set TERM=cygwin

The current setting of "linux" is not correct for the Cygwin shell window,
I think.

-Andy