Re: error on running which

gzip and others programs are installed under /usr/bin.
I never have this problem at the first time I
installed cygwin, these problems occured when I was
doing some updates.
Recently I deleted all the files under cygwin
directory, cleaning up the registry, restarting the
computer and start with a fresh install of cygwin (I
choosed all the packages on the list).
unfortunately, same problems still occured.
when I tried to run lynx, it turns:
$ lynx
Error cannot open : xterm

I am stucked with this problem, don't know what to do.

--
paulus

--- Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald@landheer.com>