Spies on Your PC HDrv

Hello,

We wanted to contact you today to inform you that there is a strong likelihood your PC's hard drive is infected with SpyWare.  "Spyware" is a common term for files that are installed on your system without your knowledge that allow companies to monitor your Internet activity.  What they don't tell you, however, is how these files can be extremely dangerous to your PC and could cause your hard drive to crash.

We would like you to scan your system now absolutely Free using the extremely useful and popular new software, SpyWareNuker.  Again, it's Absolutely FREE so please take a moment to scan your system for spyware.  You most likely paid a lot of money for your PC and because of that, we don't want to see you become another victim of spyware crashing your PC.

Please scan your system now Absolutely FREE by Clicking Here:
http://www.savingspartner.com/rotation.asp?RefId=76242&OptinId=112728568

P.S. - If after scanning your system you find your system is indeed infected, we strongly encourage you to remove all spyware from your PC.  Spyware is very dangerous as it is not only an invasion of privacy, but can also cause your PC to crash.

Once again, please scan your system now by Clicking Here:
http://www.savingspartner.com/rotation.asp?RefId=76242&OptinId=112728568

You have received this message as part of your membership to the WebSpecials Newsletter. If you wish to end your membership please click here: http://www.savingspartner.com/WebSpecials.asp?RefId=76242&OptinId=112728568