[avail for test] libtool-devel-20030216-1

I've updated libtool-devel to the 20030216 CVS, plus a rewritten win32_libid() function that should speed up linking libraries that have many dependencies.

So, test and enjoy; I will probably make this the official cygwin libtool-devel very soon. Unless there are significant bugs reported, I do not expect to update our libtool-devel again until libtool-1.5 is released, which may be in a month -- or it may be in June. For now, I am happy with the status of libtool-devel (the friendly error message is just a simple cosmetic fix; I'm too swamped right now to worry about cosmetics; functionality only.)

[IMPORTANT]
Translation: this will be the basic behavior of official libtool-1.5 on cygwin. If you don't like it, now is the time to yell.

Anyway, you know the drill: setup.exe, choose 'Experimental', etc.

--Chuck