Windows kbhit() function

Hi,

I do have a Cygwin application (Windows 2000), which includes a kbhit() function
and the Windows ethernet socket for TCP/UDP communication.
But both doesn't work together. In this case I had to link the libmoldname.a
in order to use the kbhit() function.
Do you have any idea ? Or do you know any replacement for kbhit(), because
I have to poll the keyboard and can't wait for input (like getchar()) ?

Thanx and cheers,

...uwe

Uwe Stickel

ND SatCom AG
P.O. Box
88039 Friedrichshafen
Germany

Tel: +49 7545 939 7160
Fax: +49 7545 939 8302
mailto:uwe dot stickel at ndsatcom dot com
Web:   www.ndsatcom.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or

löschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe
dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.