Re: Official List of Cygwin Acronyms

Way cool!

Some acronyms to add:
OT - "Off Topic", the most-used acronym on this list (I think)
PWBTC - "Patches will Be Thoughtfully Considered" (I think you have the
trademark on this one, don't you?)
WJM - "We're Just Mean"

I've added it to my bookmarks - this will revolutionise the terseness of
Email-future! (or perhaps not..)

rlc