Re: setup.exe is too small

At 16:28 2003-03-06, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

I find it a bit tedious to check quite frankly. (*)

* Another problem that often gets me is that every site is different, with different semantics and methodologies of searching and finding the necessary information. Personally I prefer a prodominate "Search" link to a good search engine returning meaningful results for information on the site.

Google indexes the Cygwin mail archives. Google has the ability via the advanced search or properly formatted "plain" searches to restrict the search to pages residing in particular domains.

That's enough for most purposes.

It's possible to put a Google search function on one or more of the Cygwin pages, of course. More sites are doing that nowadays since Google does a pretty good job of indexing the Web.

Randall Schulz