Re: DBD Mysql and perl under Cygwin 2.249.2.5 , need to run rebase??

> Would I simply run rebaseall, or is there  construction of the rebase
> command that will simply rebase perl?

rebaseall is designed to to be an easy and convenient way for a user to
rebase all of their cygwin dll's. And if I understand how rebase works
correctly, it's all or nothing.

> How likely am I to munge my Cygwin installation with rebaseall ?

I have run rebaseall two or three times and nothing has gone wrong. If you
read the README in /usr/doc/Cygwin for rebase and make *sure* you follow
it's instructions you "should" be alright. :-)

> Thanks,
>
> Zach

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney