Re: How to use ssmtp ?

Corinna,

I have read man ssmtp and /usr/doc/Cygwin/ssmtp-2.38.7/, and I
still feel perplexed how to send a mail.

I have fetched Blat http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/blat.html
and an one-liner (b.bat) contains:
blat.exe mpu.log -t a12 at xyz dot com -f AutoIT at rrback -server
mail.xyz.com -log blat.log -s "Error detected in mpu_fh"
(Of course xyz.com and mail.xyz.com are not real names).

Now, I would like to send a mail using ssmtp, but I do neither
find the required info in 'man ssmtp' nor in
/usr/doc/Cygwin/ssmtp-2.38.7/

More hints will be greatly appreciated.

Marek