Re: New to cygwin, newbie style question

/ Sean Rima <sean at tcob1 dot net> wrote:
| Hello cygwin,
|
|   I am new to cygwin, having used all GNU apps on a Linux box which
|   sadly blew up on me. I am trying to get some of my favourite apps to
|   work on a XP box. I have compiled Spamprobe which works well inside
|   the cygwin enviroment. What do I have to do to get it to be called
|   from an email client like TheBat! or a windows based email server?

Just read the docs for TheBat or the email server and add the commands
to the command-line filtering function...

If the program doesn't like unix-slashes, cygpath from (worst case)
inside a batch-file might help you.

       /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!