Re: Added setup.exe to User's Guide

Andrew,

At 11:41 2003-03-26, Andrew M. Inggs wrote:

Specifically for CD-R, I have had trouble doing this because the URL-encoded directories that setup.exe creates to keep track of which mirror you select are not ISO9660 or Joliet friendly. I usually just rename the directory before burning to CD-R.

What software do you use to write the CD? I use Nero and it warns me, but I just override it and everything seems to work. I think the problem is not character set, but rather the length of the full names. Perhaps you could shorten and / or remove some of the leading directory components?

-- Andrew