This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Trivial pthread testsuite fixes
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:15:32 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Trivial pthread testsuite fixes
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Your patch may get more attention from the cygwin-patches mailing list as
> per <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.
Yes, but it is by subscription only.
I prefer to read the archives, at least until they are password protected
also. It seems silly to me that in order to submit a Cygwin patch to the
appropriate mailing list, you must receive all such patches in your
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html