From: Dolan, Kieran Kieran dot Dolan at logicacmg dot com
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:53:07 +0100
To: lhall at rfk dot com
Subject: RE: cygwin getconf implementation

Yes, I had already done that before posting !

If you search the packages for getconf, you will see that
there are references to "getconf" in the sources of bash and sh-utils,
However, after these are installed using the package manager, getconf is not
present! I am using the latest versions of both and getconf is not to be
found anywhere on the filesystem.

it may well be that getconf is available in source form but as you will see
from my posting, I am looking for a binary version of getconf.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

regards,
Kieran Dolan