Getting home directory in Windows 2000 environment

Hello,
I installed cygwin from the internet while I was in the administrator area. I used dos and all users. After installing when I clicked on the cygwin icon it made the home directory. Now when I click on the cygwin icon from the administrator user I am put in in cygwin window with the directory administrator at dilipp which is very good, dilipp being the name of the computer. Now if I loging in as user pauldk, and then I click on the cygwin icon I  am not send to the cygwin/home area , rather pauldk at dilipp area under which I can see all my folders including cygwin. As I am trying to call cygwin from another fortran program, it fouls up the execution of the program as I need to be in the home directory. My question how to rectify this situation? May I need to change/add a line in profile.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks,

Dilip K. Paul

mailto:pauldk at npt dot nuwc dot navy dot mil