Re: pcre package [Was: Re: -mno-cygwin and "undefined reference to`_impure_ptr'"?]

(Soory Charles - you'll get this twice: I read my personal mail before I
read list mail and posting to the newsgroup and the list made me get it by
personal mail too)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Charles Wilson wrote:
> According to
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2001/msg00158.html
> Corinna is the maintainer.
>
> I'm sure she would LOVE to give up maintainership if you want to take
> over?  Since you're doing it anyway locally?
I'm working with the author to get the patches I maintain into PCRE (we're
having a wee bit of trouble with the cross-compilation part, but the
Windows-specific part is OK).

When that's done, PCRE will compile natively on Cygwin and MinGW. As of
that time, I'll be happy to take over maintainership if Corinna wants me
to (as it will be just a matter of maintaining the README and the install
script - I'd go for method 2 for the sources though..).

rlc