...Karl

From: "Dave Page" <dpage at vale-housing dot co dot uk>
To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
CC: "Pgsql-Cygwin" <pgsql-cygwin at postgresql dot org>
Subject: RE: [CYGWIN] XP Pro cygipc/PostgreSQL test report
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:33:50 +0100

I thought I heard there were differences in the way you could specify
the user account used by services (specifically you couldn't)? I've
never used Home so may be completely off-track, but as Jason implies,
judging by posts to the pgsql-cygwin list there is definately something
different between home and pro causing the problem on home that don't
exist with pro.

Regards, Dave.