RE: Blocked Again

> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of Randall R Schulz

> Sorry to vent, but it's been a very bad few days.
>
> Randall Schulz

 ;-7 must be something in the air...

I've been fighting with; installing Win2K, dual boot, EZ + 60G HD + OLD BIOS
and getting all hardware to work after the install. *SIGH* -  for a while I
thought I had lost the contents of a large partition (A backup would be 40+
CDR's, no space for that).

 (Got it all to functional state by setting "Computer" in Device manager as
"Standard PC".
 I hate discontinued hardware - Intel 443BX chips IIUC, in a Compaq Presario
5670.
 Can't upgrade because of economy.)

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden

--END OF MESSAGE--