This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation problem.
- From: Biju G C <bijumaillist at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Installation problem.
--- DEEPA SIVASANKARANE <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Igor,
> How does one remove registry information ?
> I've never dealt with Windows admin, so could you pls.
> help out ?
On windows Start/Run
1. execute "regedit"
2. click on "My computer" inside regedit
3. now navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
4. delete it (this is for current user)
5. now navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
6. delete it (this is for all users, so u should have admin authority)
CyGNOME - GNOME on Cygwin
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html