This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin survey: Next vim version with perl support?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:23:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin survey: Next vim version with perl support?
- References: <20030430083411.GR19711@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20030430094847.GE52453@justpickone.org> <20030430100121.GV19711@cygbert.vinschen.de> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:35:26PM -0700, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> I think what's left out is what exactly does this Perl support do?
If you dn't know it, you probably don't need it. ;-)
Actually I don't use it, too. Basically it adds sort of a perl scripting
capability to vim, including new perl functions to manipulate the running
vim by using VIM::foo functions. Just start vim and type ":help perl".
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html