This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-mean at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:23:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 04:16:08PM +0100, zzapper wrote:
>I've searched back thru a load of threads, and found much hassle with
>installing mysql, but why isn't part of setup in the same way as
It's all part of an evil plan by many many mean people.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html