This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any way to make rxvt not draw its titlebar?
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Francis Litterio" <franl at world dot std dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:23:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Any way to make rxvt not draw its titlebar?
- References: <email@example.com>
> Does anyone know if there's a command-line option or X resource that
> tells the rxvt not to draw its titlebar when running in native Windows
> mode (i.e., not under X)?
> I'd like to use it to display small information windows without the
> system menu, title text, and min/max/close buttons.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html