This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"zzapper" <zzapper at ntlworld dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:25:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
> I've searched back thru a load of threads, and found much hassle with
> mysql, but why isn't part of setup in the same way as postgres??
Because no one has volunteered to maintain a Cygwin port of MySQL. Cygwin is
a volunteer effort, so no maintainer equals no package.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html