This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to install bind-8.1.2-1.i386-cygwin.rpm
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 16:15:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: trying to install bind-8.1.2-1.i386-cygwin.rpm
- References: <WorldClient-F200305042302.AA02240000@roirc.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:02:24PM +0300, Nick Dragomir wrote:
>I'm trying to install bind-8.1.2-1.i386-cygwin.rpm and i get this error ,
>failed dependencies : advapi32.dll , cygwin1.dll , kernel32.dll
>What can I do in this case?
You can check with whomever supplied you with the RPM.
This is not a standard cygwin package and is not a subject for discussion
on this mailing list. Please take this request to a more appropriate forum.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html