This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:51:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Why isnt mysql "native" to cygwin
- References: <Law14-F90aVkpCCuc5b0000c763@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:06:23PM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>Possible new slogan material.
>CYGWIN--We're looking for a few MEAN men.
>The few, the MEAN, the CYGWINs (CYGWINers).
>Dedicated to one of the nicest mean people I've met (by e-mail).
Since I think I'm going to be using these slogans in the future,
they probably deserve a gold star.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html