This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile pango-1.2.0
- From: 彭永超 <pengyc-2002 at 163 dot com>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:18:40 +0800
- Subject: Re: compile pango-1.2.0
- References: <email@example.com> <3EB74CA1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I want to know why officially released binaries don't supoort XShm.
> No, you should not. Cygwin lacks shm support.
> I suggest you disable XShm, you can replace >XShmPutImage with XPutImage.
Yes, I disable XShm by using macro #define USE_SHM. But there is still errors.
I give it up.
> I have some patches for GTK+-2, you can find them in
Thanks, but I can't open it.