This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bleadperl on 1.5.0s
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "H.Merijn Brand" <h dot m dot brand at hccnet dot nl>
- Cc: Cygwin Development <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:28:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: bleadperl on 1.5.0s
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20030502103747.9655.H.M.BRAND@hccnet.nl>
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at lib/Exporter.pm lin
> e 34.
> 1.5.0s is the first snap where this happened
I got the same errors now.
But it worked a few days ago to build bleadperl with the same
snapshot I've used yesterday.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html