This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New package: rpm-4.1-1
- From: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:57:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: New package: rpm-4.1-1
- References: <20030506161952.A30179@ns.helixdigital.com> <3EB9F82B.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 02:24:43PM +0800, David Huang wrote:
> I have installed rpm, rpm-build and rpm-doc from net releases, but
> I can't find /usr/include/rpm*.h and /usr/lib/lib*. Dose it miss a
> package rpm-devel? And looks like librpm, librpmbuild, librpmio and
> librpmdb were built in static lib format, why not buld them in DLL
> format? The .exe files are too big.
Yes, you're correct; I've put off an rpm-devel package until I can build
shared library versions of the RPM libraries, and that should happen in
the next few weeks, although I can't promise anything.
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- http://www.helixdigital.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html