This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron allowed to interact with desktop ?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:56:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: cron allowed to interact with desktop ?
- References: <3EBA1EEF.3CDA52D6@swipnet.se>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 11:10:07AM +0200, a12 wrote:
> Hi gurus,
> Default install instruction for cron is:
> cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D
> As I want cron to execute Windows applications (i.e. AutoIT),
> I have set in Windows Administrative Tools -> Services -> cron,
> Allow service to interact with desktop
> Is there an appriopriate paramter for cygrunsrv that will do
> it ?
cygrunsrv --help and /usr/doc/Cygwin/cygrunsrv.README both show, the
answer is "no".
PTC (see http://cygwin.com/acronyms/),
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html