This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.8.0-2 breaks SpamAssassin 2.41
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 13:52:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.8.0-2 breaks SpamAssassin 2.41
- References: <200305082034.h48KYCt32557@firewall.daveroth.dyndns.org>
Just a WAG, but perhaps this is due to the line endings issue introduced
(<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg01093.html>). It might
be worth putting PERLIO=perlio in the environment for SA and seeing if
that fixes it.
> What the Subject says. Processed emails lose their headers.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html