This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 09:11:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
- References: <20035911246.808633@mopxp>
When I selected the XFree stuff, I started setup.exe and it was in category mode. The only category I picked/expanded was XFree. So, at least in
this session, I did not select any other packages except for what was under XFree. If I had selected them in any other session, I would have had
Perl downloaded in that session. Selections that are not installed are not stored between invocations ( I just proved that).
So there is either a bug in the program or a bug in my head. If I had to make a bet, I'd bet on the bug being in my head, in spite of my protests to
the contrary above. :-)
I just did a test of selecting only the XFree86 category in setup.exe...
perl still was not selected. You must have just accidentally bumped
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html