RE: cron in cygwin

Mark,

The solution you propose is quite drastic and unnecessary.  The problem
you mention has to do with the Cygwin mounts being user, rather than
system, mounts.  First of all, there is a simple way to reset those
without re-running setup.exe and/or reinstalling Cygwin, by using
something like

eval "`mount -m | sed -e 's/ -u / -s /g' -e 's/$/;'`"

(the above is for the archives).

Secondly, it doesn't apply in this case, since I've asked Sanjay for the
output of "mount" already, and that confirmed that his mounts are indeed
system mounts (see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-05/msg00448.html>).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II