RE: cron in cygwin

On Fri, 9 May 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Mark,
>
> The solution you propose is quite drastic and unnecessary.  The problem
> you mention has to do with the Cygwin mounts being user, rather than
> system, mounts.  First of all, there is a simple way to reset those
> without re-running setup.exe and/or reinstalling Cygwin, by using
> something like
>
> eval "`mount -m | sed -e 's/ -u / -s /g' -e 's/$/;'`"
>
> (the above is for the archives).

Oops, that's not much good for the archives, is it? *blush*
Here's the correct one:

eval "`mount -m | sed -e 's/ -u / -s /g' -e 's/$/;/'`"

Sorry about that.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II