Re: cron in cygwin

Mark,

What problem are you referring to?  The question of
what difference it makes if you install Cygwin as
"Just Me" vs "All Users"?  That's just where the mount
goes in the registry as Igor mentioned.  If you're
questioning why Sanjay is having problems with his
cron installation, that is not clear and I can't help
here beyond what has already been offered.  BTW, there
is no magic to the drive that Cygwin is installed on.
D: is as good as C: is as good as E: is as good as...

Larry

Harig, Mark A. wrote:
Yes, "drastic" was the word I thought of
when writing the suggestion.  I don't know
what is causing the problem so I suggested
something drastic that might get around the
problem.  If anyone knows specifically what
might be causing the problem and its solution,
then that, of course, would be preferable to
reinstalling the software.

Thanks for your "system mount" reset command.