This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.8.0-2 breaks SpamAssassin 2.41
- From: news at garydjones dot mailshell dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 23:45:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.8.0-2 breaks SpamAssassin 2.41
- References: <200305082034.h48KYCt32557@firewall.daveroth.dyndns.org> <3EBAC38A.1C8A1FB9@acm.org> <20030509153711.GA1540@tishler.net>
Jason Tishler <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 01:52:26PM -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> might be worth putting PERLIO=perlio in the environment for SA and
>> seeing if that fixes it.
> The above worked for me with Perl 5.8.0-1 and SA 2.31.
Thanks David, Jason, I will probably do that when I get some free time, but
at the moment since it works with the previous version of perl I see no need
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html