This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Roadmap on make 3.79 -> 3.80?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:29:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Roadmap on make 3.79 -> 3.80?
- References: <G56LQ1OU37751.7314814815@Gilgamesh-frog.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 03:33:20PM -0000, Martin4 wrote:
>There have been some quirks with the .79 versions of make
>not parsing things correctly. GNU released 3.80 last fall.
>Is there anything standing in the way of us upgrading??
Just pure meanness is all.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html