This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Lobby for GNU make 3.80
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 15:38:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Lobby for GNU make 3.80
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 09:20:04PM +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>Okay, whoever's the local MAKE maintainer, give us 3.80.
>"When do we want it? 'Real Soon Now'!!"
Yeah, that's the way to do it. Be as obnoxious as possible and
see if it gets results.
This isn't a voting thing. You don't get to vote and you don't get to
lobby. You get a new package when the maintainer (me) feels like
make has a lot of local hacks. It isn't as simple as just downloading
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html