This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New files with open access
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:35:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: New files with open access
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 08:53:56AM -0300, Maur?cio wrote:
> I would like all my files created in bash to have rwrwrw access by
> default. How can I do that? I imagine I have to use something like
> umask, but I was not able to figure out how to use it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html