This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Tim" <tfletcher at netfactoriel dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:35:21 +0200
- Subject: libstdc++ problem
- Reply-to: <tfletcher at netfactoriel dot com>
i'm trying to install HtDig on a win2k box running Cygwin 1.3.22
when i type configure i get the following message:
configure: error: To compile ht://Dig, you will need a C++ library. Try installing libstdc++.
i looked in the setup program for mention of libstdc++ but could not find it.
Thanks for your time
ICQ : 270418933
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html